Due to the Northern Ireland restrictions and most of the food required food licence to travel to Northern Ireland from mainland UK, our courier cannot process any customs entry to Northern Ireland until 31st March 2021. Thus, we have to suspend the orders to Northern Ireland (delivery address) until further notice. Thank you for your attention.
Online Shop Office Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am – 18:00pm
( Bank Holidays Off )
To add items to your basket, just select Add to Cart.
You can edit the quantity of the items you want to add by using the [-] or [+] buttons on either side of the number, or by simple typing the number in yourself.
You may also add items to your basket from the individual product’s page.
Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything which you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
Summary of some of your key rights:
By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, SI 2013/3134 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made (see below). We will give you this information in a clear and understandable way. Some of this information is likely to be obvious from the context. Some of this information is also set out in this contract, such as information on our complaint handling policy.
Right to cancel – goods
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your goods, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund.
Your Consumer Rights – goods
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan (expiry date of the food products, except perishable items such as fresh, chilled & frozen products) of your product you’re entitled to the following:
This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- We, us or our means KOREA FOODS COMPANY LIMITED
References to us in these Terms also includes any group companies which we may have from time to time.
- Our site or our website
refers to the any site on which these terms and conditions are displayed, including, but not limited to the following websites: www.koreafoods.co.uk
- You or your means the person accessing or using our site to make purchases from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are
We are a company registered in the United Kingdom with company registration number 3896933 and our registered office is at:
Unit 6 Wyvern Industrial Estate,
We are registered with VAT registration number 745162143.
The details of this contract will not be filed with any relevant authority by us.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. These terms and conditions apply to any sale of goods on our site. If you buy goods on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract and the terms and conditions contained herein.
2. This contract is only available in English. No other languages are available for this contract.
3. When buying any goods on our site you also agree to be bound by:
3.1. our terms and conditions of use and any documents referred to therein;
3.2. extra terms which may add to, or replace some of, this contract. This may happen for the following reasons:
Circumstances change for reasons beyond our control.
3.3. specific terms which apply to certain goods. If you want to see these specific terms, please visit the relevant web page for the goods.
All these documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
B. Information we give you
1. By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
1.1. read the Confirmation email that will be sent to you when you have ordered goods (see clause below); or
1.2. contact us using by email: email@example.com
2. The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
3. If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
C. Ordering from us
1. Here we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
2. You place an order on our site by doing the following:
The user adds products to a basket, and then clicks the basket to proceed to checkout. To complete the process, the user will click to “Pay Now” to confirm the order.
3. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
4. When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (e.g. when you confirm payment), we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
5. We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
5.1. the goods are unavailable;
5.2. we cannot authorise your payment;
5.3. you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
5.4. we are not allowed to sell the goods to you;
5.5. the number of goods you have ordered is too large; or
5.6. there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
6. We will only accept your order when we send you an Email to confirm this (Confirmation Email ). At this point:
6.1. a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
6.2. your order will be fulfilled
7. If you are under the age of 18 you may not buy any goods from our site. However, in some cases you may not be able to buy certain goods because you are too young. If so this will be set out on the relevant web page for the goods concerned.
D. Right to cancel this contract
1. You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. However, this right to cancel will not apply to any of the following products:
Perishable items (such as fruit, vegetables, chilled, refrigerated or frozen good) and items with a short shelf-life.
3. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day:
3.1. on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of any goods, in the case of a sales contract;
3.2. on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good purchased, in the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately;
3.3. on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last lot or piece of any purchased goods, in the case of a contract relating to delivery of a good consisting of multiple lots or pieces;
3.4. on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the first good purchased, in the case of a contract for regular delivery of goods during a defined period of time.
4. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org) and it should include the information below:
- Order Number,
- Ordered Date,
- Name of Consumer(s),
- Delivery Address of Consumer(s), and
- Mobile Number.
5. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
E. Effects of cancellation
1. If you cancel this contract (must be made before 2 pm on your order dispatch date), we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery.
2. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
3. If you have received the goods or the order has been dispatched:
3.1. you shall, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us, send back the goods or hand them over to us
3.2. the deadline shall be met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired;
3.3. we will NOT bear the costs of both delivery and returning the goods;
3.4. you are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
4. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
4.1. 14 days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or
4.2. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
5. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
F. Delivery of goods
1. The estimated date and time window (if applicable) for delivery of the goods can be checked from our courier’s website with your parcel tracking number.
2. Delivery of the goods will take place when our courier deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
3. We may be unable to deliver the goods if we are unable to properly identify you. Please be prepared to provide a form of ID (passport or photocard driving licence) on delivery of goods.
4. Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within 30 days, we will:
4.1. let you know;
4.2. cancel your order; and
4.3. give you a refund.
5. You are responsible for the goods when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
6. We do not make deliveries to any addresses outside of the UK.
1. We accept the following means of payment:
2. We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for goods is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
3. Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when you confirm your order.
4. All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. From time to time we may also use extra security steps via Verified by Visa, Mastercard®SecureCodeTM or equivalent services.
5. If your payment is not received by us and you have already received any goods, you:
5.1. must pay for such goods within 30 days; or
5.2. must return them to us as soon as possible. If so, you must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them (including ensuring that you follow any instructions or manuals given with the goods) and not use them before you return them to us.
6. If you do not return any goods (such as where you have not paid for them) we may collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
7. Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during any applicable ‘cooling off’ period detailed under the Clauses entitled ‘Right to Cancel this Contract ‘ and ‘Effects of Cancellation ‘ above.
8. The price of the goods:
8.1. is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
8.2. includes VAT at the applicable rate; and
8.3. does not include the cost of:
8.3.1. delivering the goods (delivery costs will be provided before you confirmed your order); or
8.3.2. any carrier bags.
H. Nature of goods
1. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the goods:
1.1. are of satisfactory quality;
1.2. are fit for purpose; and
1.3. match the description, sample or model;
2. We must provide you with goods that comply with your legal rights.
3. The packaging of the goods may be different from that shown on our site.
4. While we try to make sure that:
4.1. all weights, sizes and measurements set out on our site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance in such weights, sizes and measurements; and
5. Any goods sold:
5.1. at discount prices;
5.2. with short expiry period;
5.3. as remnants; or
5.4. as substandard;
will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
6. If we can’t supply certain goods we may need to substitute them with alternative goods of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
6.1. we will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
6.2. you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund.
I. Faulty goods
1. Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’), are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
1.1. contact us using email to email@example.com; or
1.2. visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.uk.
2. Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
3. Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you want:
3.1. us to repair the goods ;
3.2. us to replace the goods ;
3.3. a price reduction; or
3.4. to reject the goods and get a refund.
J. End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
K. Limit on our responsibility to
1. Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for:
1.1. losses that:
1.1.1. were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
1.1.2. that were not caused by any breach on our part;
1.2. business losses; and
1.3. losses to non-consumers.
L. Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
1. We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
2. If you are unhappy with:
2.1. the goods;
2.2. our service to you; or
2.3. any other matter;
please contact us as soon as possible.
3. If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
3.1. let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
3.2. consider the need for Alternative Dispute Resolution and, if considered necessary, provide you with information about any alternative dispute resolution provider we deem appropriate to deal with your complaint.
4. If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Terms.
5. The laws of England and Wales will apply to these Terms.
To place an order on our website you may check out as a guest register. In order to register as a customer:
- You must be over 18 years old and must complete the registration procedure to participate in our website service.
- You must ensure your details provided on registration or at any time are correct.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to your details by updating your personal details to ensure that our records are correct.
- You have a credit or debit card acceptable to us in your name.
When you register, you will be given the option to receive information from us about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by the unsubscribe link in our newsletter.
You do not have to have an account with Korea Foods to order. You can check out as a guest.
However, to make an account, go to ‘My Account.’ The page will prompt you to log in, but you can register by clicking on ‘Don’t have an account? Register now.’
The type of information we may collect about the customer includes;
- Customer Name
- Customer Phone/Mobile Number
- Address Details
- Email Address
- Credit/Debit Card Details
The information we collect from the customer will only be used in accordance with the data Protection Act 1998. We will never collect sensitive information about the customer without explicit consent. Personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
You need to verify your email address to be able to access your account. The email should look like this:
If you can’t find the verification email in your inbox, please check your junkmail/ spam folder!
You must be logged in to change your account information.
Your information (profile, address and password) can be changed via ‘My Account’ page.
In order to review what you have bought, there are several ways in which you can check. All the links are highlighted in the image below.
Hovering over this button allows you to quickly check what you have added to your cart. From here you can either View Cart or head straight to Checkout.
Before proceeding to checkout, Calculate Shipping within the Basket page.
Just input your details into the relevant boxes, and then click on Update Totals. It will automatically calculate the shipping for you and add it to your basket.
Our updated payment system will check if the billing address entered matches with your card’s billing address. If it does not match, it does not take payment, and we will not receive your order. Please check with your bank records that your billing address is correct. Otherwise, please try using another card.
You must keep your username and password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders made using these details. If you know or suspect that someone else may either know or be using your username and password, please contact us immediately.
After reviewing what is in your shopping cart, you can now proceed to Checkout.
On the checkout page, enter the details for the Billing Address, then hit Continue.
It will automatically use your Billing Address as the Shipping Address. If it is different, tick the Deliver to a different address? box, and then input the new shipping address.
Here you may also add notes about your order, to help delivery find your address or to get to your door.
When you are done, hit Continue. You will be able to review your order one last time, before selecting your payment method.
We reserve the right to decline a new customer registration or order or to suspend or disable your account at any time and at our discretion. You can cancel this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using www.koreafoods.co.uk
We will take payment from you via its secure payment system at the Online Shop when we receive your order.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Visa, Mastercard debit and credit cards, American Express, Apple Pay.
- We do not accept Personal Cheque, Cash, or any other payment method not listed above.
- Your credit/debit card will be charged immediately once your order is submitted.
We will do all that we reasonably can to ensure that all of the information you give us when paying for goods is secure by using an encrypted secure payment mechanism. However, in the absence of negligence on our part we will not be legally responsible to you for any loss that you may suffer if a third party gains unauthorised access to any information that you give us.
If an exchange rate is applicable to your order, your card provider will determine the rate of exchange and may add an administration charge which you will be liable to pay. We reserve the right to refuse to accept certain payment cards from time to time without notice.
In the login page select ‘Lost your password?’ and input your email or username, then hit ‘Reset password’
To login to your account, just click on My Account, enter your details, and hit Login.
If you are a new customer and would like to create an account, you may register through here by clicking on Register now.
We reserve the right to cancel your order if payment is not received or received on time. No amendment will be accepted once the order was confirmed and payment made. You have to request to cancel your order prior to the dispatch of your order (must made before 12PM (noon) on your order dispatch date) by email or call us with your unique order reference number. You can place a new order upon your existing order has been cancelled.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (send an email to email@example.com) and it should include the information below:
- Order Number,
- Ordered Date,
- Name of Consumer(s),
- Delivery Address of Consumer(s), and
- Mobile Number.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. However this right to cancel will NOT apply to perishable items, and products with a short shelf life. If your order has already been dispatched, you can refuse the delivery when it arrives and it will get returned to us. Once we receive the refused order, we can issue a refund for the total cost of the order, minus any postage, packaging costs incurred, all chilled/frozen items and any damaged items (if any). In this case you will be charged for the return postage cost. If you have already taken delivery of the order and still wish to cancel and return it, please see Refunds & Returns Policy for more information.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day:
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of any goods, in the case of a sales contract;
- on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good purchased, in the case of a contract relating to multiple goods ordered by the consumer in one order and delivered separately;
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Please send an email to us firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access your addresses by clicking on My Account > Addresses > Edit.
On this page you can input both your Billing and Shipping address. Set this up for a faster checkout.
Active items may not be true to current availability and items you ordered may not be in stock. We will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to stock levels.
If for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you. Please note that we will attempt to deliver substitute lines should selected lines be unavailable unless you request us not to do so. You can also select to have a refund of the unavailable item(s) if you do not wish to accept an alternative product.
Substituted lines will normally be of identical or higher value (within an amount judged reasonable by us) than the original item ordered. If it is impossible to substitute an item, we will refund for the unavailable item(s) to you accordingly.
We reserve the right to limit quantities of items to order, depending on the items, category, weight, price, and to prohibit sales to retailers as well. Occasionally our inventory of an item may be limited and we may be unable to ship the amount you’d like to order. If you’d like to purchase an item in large quantities, please contact us before you place your order.
- Go to ‘Products’ and add items to your basket.
- When you are finished shopping, go to ‘Basket’
- Once the items are confirmed, continue to ‘Checkout’
- Input your billing & shipping address
- In ‘Review Order’ input your payment details, check the T&C agree box, and hit ‘Confirm’
Once you have reviewed your order for the last time, you can input your payment information at the bottom of the page.
Don’t forget to read our Terms and Conditions, and check the box before submitting your order.
The last page will show you the summary of your order. Ensure that you keep track of your order number, as you can use it to contact us about your order.
The Items purchase of certain products and services made available on koreafoods.co.uk are subject to age requirements specified by law.
Koreafoods.co.uk and our markets are not permitted by law to supply alcoholic etc. products or services to individuals who do not satisfy these age requirements and, if the customer (including Guest Customer) is underage, you must not attempt to order and purchase at koreafoods.co.uk.
If you are purchasing age-restricted products, please be aware that the following additional terms apply and take priority over any other conflicting terms:
- The person taking receipt of the item(s) must be 18 years old;
- Deliveries are fulfilled by third-party couriers and upon delivery, the third-party courier will request the recipient to sign for the receipt.
Customers (including Guest Customer) must follow these guidelines. If not, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits to your buying and suspension of your information.
For security and personal information protection, we only accept orders that have been placed through www.koreafoods.co.uk
Your order will be dispatched within 1-3 working days after payment has been completed. We deliver to most addresses within 1 or 2 working days all UK areas via a courier service. Any order after 08:00 AM will not be taken on the same day but shall be dispatched on the next working day.
If your order is on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays, the delivery system will continue next Monday, Tuesday or next working day. Your order shall be delivered to the delivery address specified by you on the completed order system. The shipping times are based on the customer’s delivery address postcode (in remote areas, the courier system may not be able to deliver within 2 or 3 working days).
Customer MUST provide actual FULL delivery address including Flat number, House number, Building name, Road name, Street name, Town/City, County, Postcode. Any delivery delayed, loss or damage of the parcel(s) due to missing any information/problem of the delivery address provided, customer has to take FULL responsibility for it and KoreaFoods.co.uk will not compensate for any refund or resend.
Any changes to the order must be made before the order dispatched.
Yes, you can cancel your order before 12PM (noon) of your order dispatched day. Please email us immediately. If your order has already been dispatched, refuse the delivery when it arrives and it will be returned to us. Once we receive the order we can issue a refund for the total cost minus any postage, packaging costs incurred, and all chilled/frozen items. In this case, you will be charged for the return postage cost.
If the items are in your possession and you still wish to return it, please see ‘Refund & Return Policy’ in ‘Online T&C’ for more information.
Once you have placed your order, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received your order. At this point, we may let you know if some items on your list are out of stock, and if they cannot be substituted, we will refund you these items.
Your package will then be dispatched and you will receive an email from our courier service letting you know that your package is due for delivery. In this email you may also request for them to change the delivery date if there is no one home to receive it.
You will receive another email from DHL when your parcel is expected to arrive, with a more specific time so that you can be home when they come.
You can track your order on DHL’s tracking website ( https://track.dhlparcel.co.uk/ )
- Select ‘Shipment number’ and input the 14 digit number that was sent to you by email.
- Click ‘Track parcel’
You may also receive mobile notifications from DHL about when your parcel is arriving.
Please noticed that orders to Northern Ireland (delivery address) resumed.
|Zone A||England, Wales|
|Zone B||Scotland, Northern Ireland|
|Zone C||Isle of Man & the areas in red|
Delivery in 1~2 working days after dispatch.
For ZONE B & ZONE C may take 3 working days or more for delivery.
Shipping Charges (Updated on 06 April 2021)
|Shipping to||Order Amount||1~27kg||27~56kg||56~84kg||84~112kg(Max)|
|Zone A||Below £55||£7.99||£15.98||£23.97||£31.96|
|£55 or above||Free||£7.99||£15.98||£23.97|
|Zone B||Below £55||£13.99||£27.98||£41.97||£55.96|
|£55 or above||£6||£19.99||£33.98||£47.97|
|Zone C||Below £55||£25.99||£41.98||£57.97||£73.96|
|£55 or above||£18||£33.99||£49.98||£65.97|
No dispatch & delivery on Saturday, Sunday, and bank holidays.
We do not guarantee a delivery date in circumstances outside our couriers’ reasonable control, including (without limitation) any adverse weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of a public or private highway, or any form of industrial action whatsoever.
If you would like to remove items before dispatch, please send us an email to check that your order has not dispatched yet. We cannot amend an order once it has been dispatched. If you would like to add items, you will need to make another order, or we will need to cancel your current order, so you can remake the order in full. For cancellation details, please refer to “Amendment / Cancellation of Orders“.
# In case the number of order increase rapidly, the dispatch schedule may be delayed 1-2 working days.
## To avoid keeping parcels with chilled & frozen goods at courier’s depots over the weekends, relevant orders will be dispatched from Monday – Thursday only (Not Friday).
* Working days excluding: Weekend & Bank Holidays
** No dispatch and delivery on Weekend & Bank Holidays. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. For enquiry of your order dispatch schedule, please email to us with your Order Number to email@example.com
*** Schedule will be rearranged for special periods such as Christmas, New Year and Easter Holidays
Remarks: Any orders with chilled products are dispatched Monday-Thursday. While Friday-Sunday orders will be dispatched on the following Monday (or working day)
If your order is successful you will receive an automated email to confirm your order has been received. If you think you have placed an order, but have not received any emails from us, please email us to confirm we have received your order. It could be due to the order going through incorrectly, or an error in entering your email address. Very occasionally an order might not come through to us for another reason. It’s always worth checking, especially if you need the items quickly.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do all we can to help.
Delivery times depend on the location of the delivery address. If you live in a remote location within the UK, your delivery may take a little longer to arrive. The estimated date and time window (if applicable) for delivery of the goods can be checked from our courier’s website with your parcel tracking number.
A signature may sometimes be required at delivery. We may be unable to deliver the goods if we are unable to properly identify you. Please be prepared to provide a form of ID (passport or photocard driving licence) on delivery of goods. By placing an order, you are authorising us to accept signature from another person at the same address on your behalf if you are not present at the time of delivery. If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us at email@example.com.
We are not responsible for any damage of the chilled/frozen products due to re-arrangement of delivery or if you’re not home to receive the parcel. Chilled and frozen product delivery is detailed on our T&C “Chilled and Frozen Products” section.
For some items that do not require a signature at delivery you may be able to give instructions explaining where you would like the item to be left if no one is present at the time of delivery, such as with a neighbour. We are not responsible for any parcel missing if you gave instructions to third-party couriers to leave the parcel in an alternative location.
You have to ensure that your reception/concierge (if any) will receive your parcel before place the order. If the recipient/concierge refuses the delivery and it is returned to us, we will cancel your order and issue a refund for the total cost of the order, minus any postage, packaging costs incurred, all chilled / frozen items and any damaged items (if any). In this case you will be charged for the return postage cost.
Any changes to the order must be made before the order dispatched (before 12PM (noon) of your parcel dispatch date).
You will be responsible for the goods once the delivery has taken place. It means that the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods. This means that you shall be responsible for all loss or damage or deterioration of the goods.
We accept credit and debit cards of Visa & MasterCard, American Express and Apple Pay.
Chilled and Frozen Products requiring refrigeration need special care in handling and hence require special packing materials. Any orders containing chilled and frozen products (Kimchi, Tofu, and etc) are packed with cooling materials in polystyrene boxes maintaining the cold chain and quality of our foods.
Packing material charge for the ice pack and polystyrene boxes is detailed in the table below. (with effective 03 Feb 2021)
Chilled & Frozen Products Weight (kg)
0 – 3
3 – 5
5 – 7
7 – 9
9 – 11
11 – 14
14 – 17
17 – 20
|(Please place another order)|
Any orders with chilled products are dispatched Monday-Thursday and will be delivered in next 1-2 days. Friday-Sunday orders will be dispatched on the following Monday/Tuesday (or next 1-2 working days).
Especially frozen products will defrost during delivery. when delivered, please keep it refrigerated within 24 hours or by manufacturer’s guidelines, whichever is soonest. (Please do not refreeze as this can affect the quality of the product.)
We will not be able to guarantee the quality of chilled/frozen products with any delays in the delivery caused by the absence of the customer on the day of delivery. Upon reasons, any damages of chilled and frozen items cannot be refundable. We will not be able to guarantee the quality of chilled and frozen products or refund with any unforeseen delays of the delivery after the order has been dispatched.
Except specifically mentioned, before confirming the order, customer should understand and accept that the chilled & fresh items expiry date should NOT be less than 14 days from the day of dispatch.
We operate a returns policy in accordance with the UK Distance Selling Regulations allowing you to return any unwanted item within 14 days of receiving delivery of your order. You have another 14 days to return the goods once the return request has been granted. Please note that any postage cost incurred when returning your items during this period will be at your own cost, unless the item is damaged, or was sent in error. Please note that we do not offer a refund for certain items:
- perishable items: frozen food, fresh & chilled items
- any items which have been opened or package has been broken
- any discount items, we will offer you an exchange or a credit note
- unwanted items up to 28 days after receipt
- any damaged or missing items reported after 30 days of receiving delivery
Items must be returned in unused and in unopened packaging conditions. This policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights. We only accept returns from the person who bought the item.
The refund will be proceed only upon the item(s)/parcel(s) have been returned to us and checked. Normally it will take 5-8 working days to show in customer’s bank card/account after our process.
The minimum order amount is £30.
Free shipping is applicable to:
- minimum order amount £55.
- order weight less than 27 kg.
- Delivery address is Zone 1
For more details, please check ‘Online T&C’ – Shipping Charges section.
You can return items to us by posting / bringing the item(s) together with the delivery note which you received in your parcel to the following address indicating which item(s) you are returning:
Koreafoods Online Shop
Unit 5 Wyvern Industrial Estate,
If you are posting an item back to us we recommend that you obtain a proof of posting certificate or receipt.
We will send you the invoice through email once your order is being processed. Just mention your request in the message box of your order, OR send us an email with your order number.
Yes, the maximum weight is 112 kg per order.
The parcel can occasionally get damaged during transit. If you have received any damaged items, please accept our apologies, take a photo as proof, email, and contact us as soon as possible within the first 3 calendar days of delivery so we can arrange a refund or replacement.
Your order will dispatched within 1-3 working days after payment has been completed.
We deliver to most addresses within 1 or 2 working days in all UK areas via a courier service after the parcel is dispatched.
Any order after 08:00 AM will not be taken on the same day but shall be dispatched on the next working day.
If your order is on Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays, the delivery system will continue on Monday, Tuesday or next working day. The shipping times are based on the customer’s delivery address postcode (in remote areas, the courier system may not be able to deliver within 2 or 3 working days).
* Working days excluding: Weekend & Bank Holidays
** No dispatch and delivery on Weekend & Bank Holidays
*** Schedule will be rearranged for special periods such as Christmas, New Year and Easter Holidays
If you find any items are missing from your order:
- please first carefully check your delivery note and see if your items are marked as out of stock
- take a photo as proof, email, and contact us immediately if you are sure the items are incorrect within 3 working days of delivery. We will either send the correct items or issue a refund.
- You may be asked to return the incorrect items. If this is the case we will cover any return postage costs.
Your order will be handed to the DHL crew who make daily (excluding weekends & bank holidays) pickups at our warehouse in New Malden.
Once your package is in the DHL system, the package can be tracked using the tracking number that will be sent to you until it is delivered and/or signed by a recipient. Our courier policies require that all deliveries are signed by a recipient or be left in a safe place. Customers living in buildings and flats with reception must ensure that the receptionist will NOT refuse the parcel and sign on the customer’s behalf.
Our courier will send you an email with the parcel tracking number once the parcel has been collected from us. DHL provides notification through SMS/email.
The status of the parcel can be tracked here: https://www.dhl.co.uk/en/express/tracking.html
The customer can also log in to their account at koreafoods.co.uk to check whether the order is ‘processing’. Customers must make sure all details (mobile number & email address) is entered correctly.
We are unable to redirect orders to a different address after dispatch. Therefore, please ensure you provide a correct and suitable delivery address for the specified delivery method. However, if you realise soon after you placed the order that the address is incorrect (or incomplete), please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number in the subject line, immediately (before 2 pm of the dispatched date) and we will do all we can to help.
Unfortunately, we only deliver within the UK at this moment.
Normally, the process will take 5-10 working days to credit back to your bank card/account.
Please let us know as soon as possible, within 3 calendar days of receiving your order. Take photos as proof, email and contact us ( email@example.com ) so we can arrange a refund or replacement. But you have until 30 days from receiving your items to issue a refund or replacement.
- Please first carefully check the full contents of your parcel. Sometimes it is wrapped together with other items or may be hidden within the packaging.
- If you still cannot find your missing item(s), please take photos, email and contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately so that we can arrange to resend your item(s) or issue a refund.
- Please first carefully check your delivery note and see if your incorrect item(s) are not substitutes for out of stock items.
- If you are sure the item(s) are incorrect, please take photos, email and contact us (email@example.com) immediately so that we can send the correct item(s) or further arrange for you.
- We may ask you to return the incorrect item(s). If this is the case we will cover return postage costs.
You can return any unwanted item(s) within 14 days of receiving delivery of your order. You have another 14 days to return the goods once the request has been granted. For details, please refer to Return & Refund Policy.
No, different offers are applicable to different sales channels only.
Unfortunately, you cannot use your membership card for online orders yet.