We operate a returns policy in accordance with the UK Distance Selling Regulations allowing you to return any unwanted item within 14 days of receiving delivery of your order. You have another 14 days to return the goods once the return request has been granted. Please note that any postage cost incurred when returning your items during this period will be at your own cost, unless the item is damaged, or was sent in error. Please note that we do not offer a refund for certain items:
- perishable items: frozen food, fresh & chilled items
- any items which have been opened or package has been broken
- any discount items, we will offer you an exchange or a credit note
- unwanted items up to 28 days after receipt
- any damaged or missing items reported after 30 days of receiving delivery
Items must be returned in unused and in unopened packaging conditions. This policy doesn’t affect your statutory rights. We only accept returns from the person who bought the item.