Korea Foods Company is the largest importer of Korean food in Europe. Established in 1999, we are a family run business and operates out of its Head Office in New Malden, Surrey. With a sales turnover of over £40 million, we employ around 270 members of staff, including office staff, warehouse, drivers, and retail staff in 12 retail outlets. Year on year growth is around 15% and continues to grow at this rate during 2021.
Join us and become a leader in the oriental food sector.
To apply, please send us your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com (valid visa required).
Korean Speaking Sales Administrator
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 – £23,000.00 gross per annum (depending on experience)
You will be supporting the Sales Team in various areas and also perform administrative office-based on behalf of Sales Executives.
The Sales Administrator role is responsible for the efficient handling of sales orders and help to improve the productivity of field sales representatives by dealing with customer queries and fielding calls. This position contributes to the quality of customer service and the achievement of sales targets.
- Providing product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer
- Request; selecting appropriate information; forwarding information; answering questions.
- Process orders from customer phone calls, emails, faxes and by sales manager instruction.
- Raising quotations
- Handling customer requests
- Chasing sales orders
- Maintaining good customer relations
- Answering customers telephone queries
- Issue invoices
- Other Ad Hoc duties as requested by Team Leader/Manager
- Fluency in Korean Language is required, intermediate-advanced Mandarin language is highly beneficial
- Proficient IT skills, including Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with minimum supervision in a demanding working environment
- Able to communicate effectively with customers and other members of the company
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
- Good negotiation techniques
Korean Speaking Purchasing Officer
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £23,000.00 – £24,000.00 gross per annum (depending on experience)
As a purchasing officer, you will be responsible for the timely placement of purchase orders, payment and delivery of materials to meet market demand and maintain stock inventory level within approved guidelines. This role will be a fantastic opportunity to those who are looking for a challenge and eager to work with friendly, hard-working people.
- Analysing sales trend, sales data, time factor, service level and safety stock to optimise for purchase;
- Liaising with suppliers for price negotiation and promotion plan to increase the sales volume;
- Updating PO and AP in system for the right time GR and payment;
- Supporting the Sales Team with European exports;
- Authorising payment for supplies received according to the purchasing budget given;
- Liaising with shipping agents for importing documentation, shipment scheduling, freight cost, port clearance and any other importation relate issues;
- Managing import, manufacturing and credit issues etc. with suppliers;
- Building a good relationship with suppliers for better business position on behalf of company;
- Monitoring and analysing all GR status, On-board stock, order time factor, manufacturing issues;
- Monitoring price increases and negotiating with suppliers for contract;
- Investigating and determining what/how/why goods came in incorrectly or damaged for claim;
- Communicating with all sales teams to catch up the correct demand in the market;
- Searching for any new items/suppliers for new business area for company;
- Timely reporting of the issue and progress to the Team Leader and General Manager;
- Managing future purchase order schedule and cycle according to sales trend analysis in system;
- Any other reasonable management request.
- Fluency in Korean Language is required;
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt;
- IT literate with excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Able to work to deadlines and prioritise workload according to given timescales with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to work on own initiative, plan and manage own work load to deliver effective services;
- Ability to perform complex calculations and ability to apportion costs to different budget headings;
- Logical thinker with appropriate negotiation skills and mathematical brain;
- Have outstanding organisational skills and have a meticulous eye for detail;
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and ad-hoc.