Join us and become a leader in the oriental food sector
Become a member of the New Malden retail team and play a part in delivering the highest standard of customer service. You are expected to be self-motivated and enthusiastic, with good adaptability and product memorisation, as well as the ability to work well under pressure and to meet targets.
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£9.50 per hour
Working Hours: 30-40 hours per week including weekends, flexibility required
Location: Beverley Way, New Malden, KT3 4PH
- Maintain, handle and replenish stock throughout the store, ensuring that all stock is displayed in a professional and orderly manner;
- Maintain a responsible, safe and professional manner at all times;
- Engage and interact with all customers in a welcoming, friendly and professional manner – creating a positive and memorable shopping experience;
- Demonstrate knowledge of the product range sold by Korea Foods Company, and when appropriate offer advice on products on promotion;
- Ensure the store is maintaining a safe and hygienic environment at all times through general cleaning as you fulfil your regular duties;
- Provide administrative support if/when needed;
- Be conscious of visiting customers and stay vigilant for any potential shoplifters, raising any issues with store management;
- Any other reasonable management requests.
- Fluency in any of the following languages would be beneficial: Korean, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Thai or Vietnamese
- Able to lift mid-heavy good weighing 20kg and over
- Valid UK working permit
- Ability to work flexibly within a team or alone
- Comply with all health and safety regulations pertaining to your role
- Strong communication/customer service/organisational skills
- Workplace pension: 5% employee, 3% employer
- Membership discount for all Korea Foods stores
Click here to send your CV to HR.